Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bring Back Teatime!!!




This month's issue of Country Living (UK) has a feature titled "Bring Back Teatime". It's a call to action to bring back this most treasured of British traditions. I learned a lot ~ I never realized there was such a thing as teatime etiquette. Anyway, as usual, I drooled a bunch over all the images and I'm already planning an official afternoon tea in my garden. Complete with cucumber sandwiches and scones. Never fear, it'll be in the Fall when it's not 100 degrees outside. (It's been BRUTAL in Charlotte this week. Ugh. I can't stand the weather here!)

This article also got me thinking about how Charlotte doesn't have a teahouse. Man, that would be so nice. Dreaming, as usual....
(All images from Country Living, UK edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails