Monday, April 18, 2011

Mommy & Sophie Trip to Hilton Head Island

We're back! I survived four days alone with Sophie!!! :-)

Better than that. Much, much better. She and I had a blast and made so many beautiful memories! I think she'll remember it for a long, long time to come. I hope so! For me, the highlight of the trip was the day we spent on Daufuskie Island (deserves it own post ~ to come). For Sophie, it seems her highlights were the pony ride at Lawton Stables, playing mini-golf and feeding the fish. For now, here are a few of my favorite photos....


Mom's Favorite Photo


The ONE photo we got together. I wish it weren't so dark! The harbour has some amazing sunsets!!!


Sophie snuggles with Blue Man on the balcony, right before his naptime!


Sophie, frolicking and happy, in the surf on Daufuskie...


A self-portrait. Driving the golf cart around Daufuskie Island for an hour while Sophie slept in my (slowly diminishing) lap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails