Thursday, March 8, 2012

Meeting Yaron

After a long wait of just over a year and a half, we finally got to meet our nephew/cousin, Yaron. As we imagined, he was adorable, engaging and fun. With the chaos of having three children under age five in the house all week, I regret to say that I don't have many photos. Pooh. But the ones I do have are pretty darn cute....see for yourself....


All three cousins in the back of the car. So cute. (In case you were wondering, Sophie had her face painted at a birthday party!).

Yaron, with his Papa, enjoy the lake while spending an afternoon at the park.

Yaron enjoys the slide with his Mama.

Yaron leans in to plant a kiss on Baby Clara.

Yaron in his Kermit shirt. Adorable. One of my favorite things about Yaron is that he seems to love the Muppets as much as we do. Although he is the biggest fan of the "Mahna Mahna" song I've ever met.

Enjoying lunch with Yaron at Mac's Speed Shop.

We love you, Yaron ~ miss you already!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! And he must be smart too if he likes the Muppets! You were busy with 3 little ones!
    Did you like the recent Muppet movie? I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails