Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Fun

For Mother's Day, I decided to make a tiny little something for my two good friends, Nathalie & Elizabeth.  I put together this little bucket with goodies from Target....


Since we were a little short on time and Baby Clara was in the car (and we all know she gets fussy after a few minutes in the car!), we decided to do surprise drops. I offered for Soph to put the bucket by the front door, ring the bell and run back to the car.  She loved it.  As did we.  The bouncing curls, the giggles and seeing Sophie experience the thrill of possibly being caught was irresistible fun. I managed to catch her in motion.....






I hope everyone had a lovely, wonderful Mother's Day.  I know I did.  My family spoiled me with their love and attention. And we look forward to a little visit with Grandma next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails